Webroot provides a comprehensive security suite that protects you from all types of malware and threats. It also has phishing protections that ensure your private information is not leaked online. It scans your computer within a matter of minutes and detects any threats. www.webroot.com/safe
- Operating System: Windows 10 ( 32 or 64 bit), Windows 8 ( 32/64 bit), Windows 8.1 ( 32/64 bit), Windows 7 (332 and 64 bits), Windows 7 SP1 ( 32 AND 64 bits), Windows Vista SP1 ( 32 AND 64 bit), Windows Vista SP1 ( 32 AND 64 bit), Windows Vista SP1 ( 32 AND 64 bit), Windows Vista SP1 ( 32 & 64 bit), Windows Vista SP1 ( 32 & 64 bit), Windows Vista SP1 ( 32 & 64 bit), Windows Vista SP1 ( 32 e SP2 (32 and Windows Vista SP1 (32 and Windows Vista SP1 ( 32 & SP2 (32 and Windows Vista SP1 ( 32 a)
- RAM: RAM minimum RAM requirement is 128. Recommended RAM is 2GB.
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB
- Operating System: OS X 10.9, OS X 10.10, OS X 10.11, macOS 10.12, macOS 10.13
- RAM: 128 MB RAM
- Hard Disk Space: 15 MB.
For Android Devices :
- Operating Systems: Android operating systems version 4.4 (Kit Kat), or higher
- Devices: Tablets and compatible phones, including Nook and Kindle.
- Operating Systems: iOS 10 and later are required.
- Devices compatible with iPhone, iPod Touch and iPad mobile devices
- Open your browser and go to webroot.com/safe
- If you haven’t already created an account, sign in to it.
- If you don’t have an account, register one. Register your email address and create a password. To confirm your password, type it again.
- Next, log in to your account using the registered Email ID and password.
- You will receive a link to download a webroot if you already bought one. Click the link.
- If you don’t want to pay, click “Free Download”.
- Webroot will now start downloading, and it will automatically save to the downloads folder.
- Once you download the program, click on the “Run” button to install it.
- Once the Webroot installer dialog opens you need to enter your keycode into the field provided in confirmation mail from webroot. If you are unsure where to look for the keycode, please click Help me locate my keycode.
- Next, select your preferred language.
- To begin the installation, click Agree to Install on the main page.
- When prompted, enter an email address. Click “Continue” to continue.
- Next, click “Restart now” to restart your computer. Webroot will then automatically start and notify you about any updates.
We provides protection against malware and threats. Below is how to download and install the software. Follow these steps to install the software. You must also meet the minimal system requirements for www.webroot.com/safe.