It is an unsaid fact these days that we really need to keep our computers and all such other technical devices safe and secure from all the different types of malware, spyware, Trojans, and viral attacks. These types of attacks are getting more and more in trend with each passing day and thus the online safety and security of the users, is becoming a primary concern for everyone. www.webroot.com/safe
Webroot can be a good choice for this purpose of safety and security, but yes there are other brands also that are available in the market when it comes to security providing software programs, so if due to any reason the user wishes to switch from Webroot Security Ultra such as if the user wishes to use any other security brand or wishes to switch to any other version of Webroot antivirus then here in the guide we will see the process through which the user will be able to uninstall Webroot Security ultra in an easy manner.
In order to uninstall it from Windows the user should follow the given steps:
- The user should click the “Start menu” button
- From the list of applications should choose control panel
- Then from the programs option the user should click the option “programs and features”
- Then from the list of applications displayed on the system the user should search and choose “Webroot Security Ultra”
- After that, the user should click on the uninstall or remove button following “yes”
- For further removal, the user should follow the on-screen instructions
- Once, the process completes the user should then get the system restarted for the changes to take effect.
In order to uninstall it from Mac the user should follow the given steps:
- The user should open the application folder
- Further, the user should click on the “Webroot Security tab”
- After that, the user should click on “uninstall Webroot Security”
- In the confirmation dialog box, the user should click on “uninstall”
- Next, the user should enter a Mac password if the prompt appears
- After completion of the procedure, the user should get Mac restarted
- In order to uninstall it from android the user should follow the given steps:
- The user should open the “settings application”
- Further should click the option “Apps and applications”
- From the list, the user should choose Webroot Security ultra
- At last, should click on the uninstall button
So, this is all about uninstalling Webroot Security ultra from the system or the device, by following all the guidelines as they have been given here, the user will be able to get the software removed from the system or the device very easily. Although for the safety and security of the systems and the devices it is very much necessary to have security software like Webroot installed on the system or the device all the time, not having safety and security software installed will further make the device or the computer more prone to unwanted elements and attacks, this may further adversely impact the performance of the system or the device and it may also put the user’s privacy at stake.